The title is a part of the lyrics from "Head down" by Nine Inch Nails. My favorite song at the moment!
Here we go again, my dearest blog.
Oh well I know, writing isn't my favorite thing to do instantaneous... but I'm really trying to keep this thing going. Not because I want people to read my shit, more for me. To know I've got such a thing as a hobby... haha...
I didn't go to school yesterday and today, too. Yesterday was because I was sick and today because I wasn't able to go there... there was so much snow on my car and on the streets, too, that I just wasn't able to drive. The bus and trains didn't came punctual, too... so this was shitty.
A bit later then I went to my granny who bought me new pants for training and chocolate! Hahaha.
When I was home then a friend picked me up and we went shopping!
It was so much fun & I really like going shopping with him. We haven't had much contact during the last time... :/
I bought some CD's (Nine Inch Nails, hehehe). We ate Sushi and then drove home again.
All in all it was a great day. :D
Hopefully all the snow will be gone tomorrow....


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen