Oh my i have no motivation for anything atm!
I'm even too lazy to get up and take a shower now... nyaaah T^T
Tho my life is pretty boring atm but I have a lot of pictures to show you... if anyone's reading this...
I dind't remember it was so hard to start a new blog. I just want to shout out HELLO ATTENTION! THIS IS ME!!!! LOVE ME PLEASE!
Hahah I will regret this! :D
Wow so in fact my life is a boring mess of demotivation and self-loathing, i'm really happy to say i own a Mac now!
Yesss I know I'm such an iDiot. (now that I've done the joke you don't have to tell me dis!)
But this was my wish for so many years now and finally I got one! THE NEW ONE! THE 5MM THIN ONE! And it's soooo great! I can't explain how happy I am! It's not comparable to my old Packard Bell Notebook! It's much better quality and now I can draw on my computer!
I bought myself a Wacom Bamboo with it khihihihi :3 *happy dancing around*
So I spent my whole christmas-money on it but it was definitely worth it!
I also bought a new pair of winter boots by iron fist and a jacket with cute little wings on it's back!
I love christmas shopping! I hope all my things will arive till christmas eve, 'cause if not i'll cry bitter tears of sadness!
My mum goes on holiday tomorrow for 3 weeks so on christmas eve and sylvester i'm all alone...awwww i hate beeing alone!
Well i'm not totally alone because my grannie is still here but i hate the thought of beeing alone on christmas. T__T
Uuuuh and now I can play Guild Wars 2 again!!!! I stopped playing it after my screen was full of blue squares. I still stuck on lvl 8, my noobiness! :'D
Baii baii <3

.jpg)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen