Dienstag, 4. Dezember 2012

Breath Of Life

Hey there.

So first of all I started my blog all over (again) because I just didn't like my old one anymore.
And from now on I will write in english. There are two reasons for it: 1. More people can read my blog, because more poeple speak english than german and 2. it helps me to improve my english. (:
I hope you don't mind!

My life has changed completely because I'm going to school again. I started in august and I now have 3 more years to go through! Uuuuh it will be so much fun!
I have so many nice people in my class and I really like them a lot!
They are crazy and sometimes a bit annoying (but I think I am, too ^^).

 I love reading books, watching movies and going out with my boys and girls.
I am very proud to say that I have a lot of people I can hang out with and that they all accept me as I am! ♥
Hopefully this blog doesn't end after a year and 2 months of non-writing, too!!!


My face!
I will read "Howl's Moving Castle" now!
Have a nice day ♥♥♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen