Freitag, 21. Dezember 2012

Disco Disco, Party Party!

Hey there!!!!

Yeah I know I wanted to write more often but... I've had no time for that, SORRYYY ):
I was very busy because I had a few tests in school (math, german, didactics&methodology etc...) but I have a good feeling about it. ^__^

Well, I have holidays now for 2 weeks so I was at a party yesterday with my bff Anne. It was sooo much fun! Usually we only stay at parties like 1am/2am but we were the last who left the party, haha :D (well ok the DJs and Staffs going much later but I meant the visitors ^^)
Oh my... that ass...hahah.
I really like that party, it's called "Düsterdisco Eisenlager" but it's at thursday so when I have school I can't go there...

I went to bed at 6am and now I am awake again... I even found time to clean my apartment and did some laundry... DON'T NEED NO SLEEEEEEEP!

this was my outfit btw (:

By driving home in the morning I had the best thoughts ever so I share some of them with you...

"My grandparents get up at 4.30am. It's 5am. Should I go there and ask for breakfast?"

It's sooo creepy when you know you turned the lights out when you left home and come back and all the lights in your apartement are on! I was so scared! Really! Do I have a room mate I just don't know yet? °____°'''

And yeah I arrived at home around 5am and some of my neighbors were on their ways to work... I met them in front of the house. They really like me but now I think they believe I'm a goth-prostitute or something like that. AAAAHHHH! XD

Some more face spam (:

My holidays will be so much fun because there are so many parties to go to and I have time for my friends now! We're at a few x-mas parties...
But I just don't know what to do at new years eve! OH NOEZ! I think I'll go where most of my friends are or I'll just stay in bed watching "The Notebook" or "Dear John" and cry, haha :'D

Have a nice weekend huns <3 <3

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen